Construction Equipment Rental — Forklift — SkyTrak
The Duke Company can assist you with all your construction needs. We offer expert advice from our highly rated customer service. Furthermore, we offer the best values and fast delivery. For exceptional customer service & the fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call us for a prompt rental quote.
Call 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY).
We welcome any questions or concerns you may have regarding your project and equipment rental questions. For example, we recently received a question via our quick quote portal regarding the SkyTrak 10054. We were happy to accommodate his project needs. Call the Duke Company for all your construction equipment needs – including a wide variety of construction equipment rentals including the SkyTrak 10054.
585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY).
For example, we rent the SkyTrak 10054:
The SkyTrak 1054 reach forklift features a four-speed modulated transmission for productivity and maneuverability.
Length (less forks): 246 in. (6248 mm)
Width: 102 in. (2591 mm)
Height: 101.5 in. (2578 mm)
Wheelbase: 119.5 in. (3035 mm)
Ground Clearance: 16.8 in. (426 mm)
Tread: 84.3 in. (2141 mm)
Turning Clearance: 15’0” (4572 mm)
Max. Reach from Front Tires to 24 in. (609 mm) Load Center: 39’ (11,9 m)
Cummins 4BT3.9 Turbo After Cooled Diesel
• 116 HP (87 kW) @2,500 RPM (U/Min)
• Torque Rating 300 lb. ft. (407 Nm) @ 1,600 rpm
• Powershift, 3-speed forward and reverse.
AXLES & BRAKES
• Full-time planetary 4-wheel drive with wheel end wet disc brakes.
• Telescopic 3-stage welded box section construction using high-strength, low-alloy steel.
• Replaceable high-density wear pads, to limit friction, with wear indicators.
Max lift capacity: 10,000 lbs. (4540 kg)
Lift height: 53’10” (16,4 m)
Max reach below grade: 4’8” (1,4 m)
Curb weight: 28,085 lbs. (12,751 kg)
Hydraulic oil capacity: 60 gal. (227 liters)
Fuel tank capacity: 35 gal. (132 liters)
Standard tires: 17.5 x 25, 12-ply
Frame tilt to left or right: 10˚
• Trak-Attach system
• Auxiliary hydraulics
• Automatic fork leveling system
• Frame leveling
• Load holding valves on frame level, stabilizer, attachment tilt, extend and lift cylinders
• Oscillating rear axle with Stabil-TRAK stabilization system
• Boom/outrigger interlock system
• Variable flow, load-sensitive hydraulic system
• 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab steering
• Hydraulically actuated wet disc brakes
• Emergency brake with transmission declutch feature
• FOPS operator cab
• Deluxe suspension seat with seat belt
• Joystick controls
• Horn and backup alarm
• Gauges and warning lights
• 12 V electrical system
• Lockable doors, covers and toolbox
• Engine block heater
• Rearview mirrors
• High clearance front outriggers
Please note, in an effort to best serve our customers with new well-maintained rental equipment, the Duke Company frequently updates our rental fleet. As such, not all makes and models are available at all stores, nor at all times. We will make every effort to provide you with outstanding rental equipment from the wide range of A+ equipment rental brands that we carry in our rental fleet.
The Duke Company can assist you with your construction needs. We offer expert advice from our highly rated customer service. Furthermore, we offer the best values and fast delivery.
Contact the award winning Duke Company at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY).
The Duke Company ships nationwide and throughout New York including:
Call the Duke Company at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to ’55469’ to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
Industries we serve:
Residential & Commercial
high-rise construction, power plants,