Construction Rentals or Where to Buy Bulk Rock Salt — the Duke Company
Construction Rentals or Where to Buy Bulk Rock Salt? Call The Duke Company
Snow and Ice removal supplies (in bag, bulk or pallet), construction equipment rentals (such as ground heaters); The Duke Company can assist you with your cold weather needs, including expert advice from our highly rated customer service. Furthermore, we offer the best values and fast delivery.
Contact the award winning Duke Company at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY).
For example, we offer American Rock Salt in wholesale/bulk, bag or pallet
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful Product Information:
- One pump per hose loop means more BTU’s/hr
- Run time = 140 hours.
- Hose Length = 3,000 feet.
- Convenient and quick set-up.
- Precision digital temperature controls
- Heater efficiency = 83%.
Detailed Specifications for the Ground Heater Rental – E3000ES
- Dimensions in Inches: 189 x 91 x 94
- Ground Clearance = 12 inches
- Weight: 5,580 pounds
- Heat Transfer Fluid Tank Capacity: 114 gallons
- Hose Length: 3,000 feet
- Hose reels: 2
- Air heat capacity (with accessories): 525,000 cubic feet
- Heater gross output: 321,000 Btu / hour
Rent a Ground Heater with Confidence: Download Helpful Information
Since 2004, the Duke Company has proudly been serving Ice Control professionals throughout New York State with exceptional pricing, outstanding ice melter products, prompt delivery and outstanding customer service.
The Duke Company ships nationwide and throughout New York including:
Call the Duke Company at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to ’55469’ to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
Industries we serve:
Concrete / Redi Mix
Grocery Retail / Wholesale
|Hardware / Home Centers
Hospitals / Nursing Homes
Lawn & Garden Centers
|Parking Lot Maintenance
Schools / Universities
Transportation / Airports