Edco – 2GC-11H Dual Disc Floor Grinder — The Duke Company
The Duke Company welcomes any questions or concerns you may have regarding your project and equipment rental questions. For example, we recently received a question via our quick quote portal regarding dual disc floor grinder rentals. Call the Duke Company for all your construction equipment needs – Edco – 2GC-11H dual disc floor grinder.
The Edco dual disc floor grinder is available for rent. Applications include grinding, floor cleaning for surfaces including warehouse bays, parking areas, shopping malls and manufacturing areas.
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at:
Rochester NY (585) 292-9870 or Ithaca / Seneca NY (607) 347-4455
- RPMs = 562
- gasoline powered
- 11 horsepower engine
- Weight = 282 pounds
- 22 inch working width
- 2″ vacuum and water port
- grind approximately 400-500 square feet per hour at 1/32″ with EDCO dyma-serts
- Includes 2 multi-accessory discs, which accept Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts and all other grinder accessories
- Counter-rotating discs prevent machine from pulling side to side and give operator greater control
- 6 grinding accessories required per loading
- Production grinding and floor cleaning on large or small surface areas such as airports, warehouses, parking decks, manufacturing plants, malls and sports arenas
- Light grinding or cleaning of concrete surfaces
- Leveling uneven joints
- Removing mastics, thin-set, high spots, epoxies and urethanes
- Lightly texturing slippery concrete surfaces
- Grinding, Stripping & Scraping
- Surface Cleaning & Finishing
- Surface Leveling
Download Helpful Information for the Edco – 2GC-11H dual disc floor grinder:
Contact the award winning Duke Company at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) regardless of the weather or your construction equipment rental needs.
The Duke Company ships nationwide and throughout New York including:
Industries we serve:
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.