Flagro FVO 1000TR–Seneca Supply Ithaca NY
Contact the Duke Company regarding the Flagro FVO 1000TR, available in Ithaca NY, Rochester NY, and Upstate NY from the Duke Company. Flagro has an outstanding reputation with professionals with regards to their construction heaters including Flagro’s powerful tent heater & trailer. Looking for performance and versatility, look no further — Flagro. Need more information or expert advice, call the Duke Company’s award winning customer service. We are more than happy to help.
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at:
Rochester NY (585) 292-9870 or Ithaca / Seneca NY (607) 347-4455
- Indirect Heater
- Equipped with 2 Flagro FVO-400 indirect heater machines.
- Duct Outlets: available with 4 x 12″ or 2 x 16″.
- Durable trailer mounted heater.
- Engine: equipped with powerful Yanmar / Kubota diesel engines.
- Starter: reliable electric start feature.
- Fuel consumption: 1.08 gallons per hour at full load.
- Run time: the heaters have a 44 hour run time before adding fuel is necessary.
- Generator: equipped with 8kw generator @1,800 RPM. The generator is a single phase, 120v.
- Tool outlet: equipped with one 15 amp GFI outlet.
- Fuel: tank is capable of holding 290 gallons.
- Length: 16 feet.
- Width: 7 feet, 4 inches.
- Height: 6 feet.
- Weight: 4,000 pounds when empty.
- Trailer: DOT approved.
Download Helpful Information for the Flagro FVO 1000TR
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.