Rock Salt, Construction and Snow Removal Equipment Rentals
Where can you find Rock Salt, Ice Melt, Construction and Snow Removal Equipment Rentals?
Call the Duke Company for the best values on Rock salt, snow/construction equipment rentals. Our award winning customer service can help you order the products that will best suit your needs and budget. We carry a variety of ice melts (environmelt ice melt), rocksalt (American Rock Salt) and construction equipment rentals (Heat King HK500).
Call the Duke Company
585-292-9870 (Rochester NY), or 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY).
We proudly carry: American Rock Salt in bulk, wholesale, pallets and convenient 50 pound bags.
American Rock Salt is known and respected by Ice Control experts for its exceptional characteristics including:
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful MSDS & Product Information:
Construction/Heater Equipment Rental
We carry the Heat King HK500. It generates 436,000 BTUs, cures 22,400 square feet of concrete or thaws 11,200 square feet of frozen ground. It is the most powerful among the Heat King family. Professionals use it for a faster way to cure concrete and /0r prepare foundation sites.
The Heat King uses centrifugal pumps and circulation loops, which is safer than positive displacement pumps. It has two 250,000 BTU/H burners. It uses two burners giving it redundancy not found in competitors’ machines. The Heat King HK500 also uses fuel oil preheaters, increasing efficiencies and easy cold weather start ups.
- Ground thawing capacity 11,200 square feet
- Concrete curing capacity 22,400 square feet
- Heater capacity 436,000 BTU
- Run time up to 60 hours
- Ground Thawing Capacity 11,200 ft²
- Concrete Curing Capacity 22,400 ft²
- Temporary Heating Capacity 15,000 ft²
- Heater Capacity 436,000 BTU/H Input
- Field Hoses 8 x 700′ – 5600′ Total
- Length (From Hitch) 165″
- Width 81″
- Height 86″
- Manifolds (Supply & Return) 8 set of quick disconnect outlets
- Electrical Requirements 2 – 15 Amp Circuits, 6-7.5 kW Generator
- Glycol Tank Capacity 130 US GAL
- Fuel Tank Capacity 192 US GAL
- Weight (Fuel Tank Full/Empty) 6250/5550 lbs
- Large Glycol Reserve Large Doors for Easy Access Rubber Torsion Axle Bi-directional Powered Reel Durable Coil Style Heater On-Board Air Compressor
Rent a Ground Heater with Confidence: Download Helpful Information
- 436,000 BTU Ground Thawing Heater Rental – Heat King HK500
- Ground Thawing and Concrete Curing Reference Guide from Heat King
- Cost comparison Heat King vs Construction Heaters
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to 55469 to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
Industries we serve:
Grocery Retail / Wholesale
|Hardware / Home Centers
Hospitals / Nursing Homes
Lawn & Garden Centers
|Parking Lot Maintenance
Schools / Universities
Transportation / Airports