Concrete Form Ties – Symon Steel Ply
Looking for concrete form ties for Symon Steel-Ply forms? The Duke Company carries one of Western New York’s most extensive ranges of concrete form ties including:
- Standard and H.D. S-Panel Ties: (Ultimate Capacity = 4,500 and 5,6000 pounds)
- Standard and H.D. Gang Form Ties (Ultimate Capacity = 4,500 and 5,600 pounds)
- Standard S-Base Ties (Ultimate Capacity = 4,500 pounds and 5,600 pounds)
- Threaded Ties (Ultimate Capacity = 4,200 pounds)
- Toggle Ties (Ultimate Capacity = 4,200 pounds)
- Standard and H.D. Bent Ties (Ultimate Capacity = varies with bend angles)
- Standard & H.D. X-Flat Ties (Ultimate Capacity = 5,600 pounds and 6,500 pounds)
- Stongback Ties
Our Concrete Form Tie inventory includes:
- Adjustable Threaded Ties: notably, the threads are featured on both sides or alternatively, on one side or the other.
- Toggle Ties: enables the field weld or toggle.
- Single & Double Pilaster Ties: functionally create the positioning in boxed-out areas of a pour of concrete.
- Spandrel Ties: enables the tiring of forms for horizontal deck forms.
- Cone Ties: create a clean hole that is capable of patching.
- Pre-Bent Ties: Equipped with either parallel loops or perpendicular loops.