Conpro Super Seal Below Grade Waterproofing by Conproco
Looking to buy Conpro Super Seal Below Grade, Negative Side, Waterproofing by Conproco? Prompt delivery, expert advice & competitive prices from the Duke Company in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY & Western NY. Call 585-292-9870 and 607-347-4455 for immediate service.
Conpro Super Seal – Negative Side – Below Grade Waterproofing Specifications
Conpro Super Seal is a precision engineered waterproof slurry (two-componeent, crystalline). It is designed to be applied to the the inside of below-grade structures in order to stop water from entering. Notably, just two coats of Conpro Super Seal by Conproco will hold off 57 head of water. Helpful information:
- Prevents water from entering by growing a complex crystalline structure in the minuscule capillaries of concrete structures.
- Available in white powder and gray powder.
Professional tips include:
- Mix Conpro Super Seal with water. Add Conpro Super Seal Admix to create a slurry.
- Apply two coats and make sure that the substrate surface is open (to enable crystal growth).
- For helpful application instructions, call the Duke Company’s construction material experts.