Sikagard 62 Epoxy Coating
Sikagard 62 is a high build, protective colored epoxy coating. The product is noted for being solvent-free, 2 component, 100% solids, and a leading moisture tolerant epoxy resin. Professional contractors use Sikagard 62 as a high build, corrosion-resistant, protective coating for a wide range of secondary containment structures.
Advantages of Sikagard 62:
- Very strong tensile strength
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Viscosity: paint-like
- Colors: Gray, Red and Tan
- Bonding: excellent for a wide range of structural substrates
- Abrasion Resistance: engineered for long-term wear.
Available in 1 quart and 4 gallon units.
Helpful Sika Download Information: