Dry Air Tempest® Two-Speed Air Mover
Dry Air Tempest® Two-Speed Air Mover provides a powerful 0.4 HP motor, 2 run speeds, stackable design for storage and transport ease, plus shock-absorbing polyethylene housing for corrosion reduction. It is capable of tilting @ 45 and 90 degree angles to accommodate your project needs.
The Tempest features:
- Powerful 0.4 HP motor (3.0 amps, 115 V/60 Hz)
- 2 speeds for variable operation
- Stackable design for compact storage and easy job-to-job transport
- Rugged, durable polyethylene housing absorbs shocks and reduces corrosion
- Tilts at 45- and 90-degree angles for fast drying
- extra large inlets forincreased airflow to the impeller
- bell-shaped venturi inlets that deliver the least coefficient of resistance
- no high entrance shock loss (translation: air is drawn smoothly into the unit)
- The Tempest’s snout (outlet) is crafted for smooth, exit-reducing turbulenceand low flow loss (translation: air is pushed smoothly out)
- The Tempest’s electrical system features a heavy-duty, impact-resistant housing that is virtually indestructible
- A low-profile switch to minimize potential transport and operation damage.
- Built-in thermal overload
The Tempest operates in three angles — drying walls, floors ceilings and furniture easily
|Category||Centrifugal Air Movers|
Download more information regarding the Dry Air Tempest® Two-Speed Air Mover:
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
Or we can give you a quick quote via our web portal.
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.