Mini Excavator Rental – Bobcat E32
Looking for rent a Bobcat E32 Mini-Excavator in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY and Western New York? The Duke Company is proud to feature Bobcat Mini Excavator Rental equipment.
With an +A reputation for exceptional customer service, the Duke Company is proud to serve professional contractors with the quickest delivery service, convenient drive-through access, expert rental advice, extremely well-maintained equipment and impeccable integrity.
Key Features of the Bobcat E32 Compact Excavator Rental:
- Perfectly suited for working in spaces with restrictions such as door or gates.
- Highly advanced hydraulic system.
- Sound reducing operator cab.
- Auto-idling capability to maximize fuel efficiency.
Bobcat Compact Excavators are widely respected by our rental customers for outstanding quality, performance, reliability and power. As a pioneer and innovator in the construction equipment industry, Bobcat mini-excavators are widely respected for comfortable operator environments, leading safety features and responsive controls.
Highlights of Bobcat E32 Mini Excavator Rental equipment:
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow that is selectable.
- Conventional tail swing.
- Finger-tip swing control.
- Quick couplers.
Specifications for the Bobcat E32 Compact Excavator Rental:
- Engine Emissions: Interim Tier 4.
- Fuel: Diesel.
- Maximum RPM (Governed): 2,400 RPM.
- Horsepower: 33.3 horse power.
- Operating weight = 7,183 pounds.
- Travel Speed at Maximum = 2.9 miles per hour.
- Travel Speed at Minimum = 1.6 miles per hour.
- Arm digging force = 4,589 pounds.
- Bucket digging force = 6,968 pounds.
- LIft capacity (rated) = 2,537 pounds.
- Digging depth at maximum = 10.2 feet.
- Dump height at maximum = 11 feet.
- Reach maximum at ground level = 16.3.
- Length = 183.5 inches.
- Width = 59.8 inches.
- Height = 95.6 inches.
|Emissions Tier (EPA)||Tier 4||Tier 4||Tier 4|
|Maximum Governed RPM||2,400 rpm||2,400 rpm||2,400 rpm|
|Horsepower||33.5 hp||33.5 hp||33.5 hp|
|Operating Weight||7,183 lb||7,858 lb||8,089 lb|
|Weight Class||3.3 t||3.6 t||3.7 t|
|Travel Speed – High||2.9 mph||2.9 mph||2.9 mph|
|Travel Speed – Low||1.6 mph||1.6 mph||1.6 mph|
|Arm Digging Force||4,589 lbf||3,986 lbf||4,589 lbf|
|Bucket Digging Force||6,968 lbf||6,968 lbf||6,968 lbf|
|Rated Lift Capacity||2537 lb||2481 lb||2370 lb|
|Lift Radius||118 in||118 in||118 in|
|Boom Swing – Left||75°||75°||75°|
|Boom Swing – Right||55°||55°||55°|
|Maximum Dig Depth||10.2 ft||11.2 ft||12.9 ft|
|Max Dump Height||11 ft||11.5 ft||12.5 ft|
|Maximum Reach at Ground Level||16.3 ft||17.4 ft||18.9 ft|
|Fuel Tank||14 gal|
|Auxiliary Std Flow||16.9 gal/min|
|Auxiliary Pressure||2,987 psi||2,987 psi||2,987 psi|
|Length||183.5 in||187.5 in||187.7 in|
|Overall Length in Travel Position||183.5 in||187.5 in||187.7 in|
|Width||59.8 in||60 in||59.8 in|
|Height||95.6 in||95.6 in||95.6 in|
|Height with Operator Cab||95.6 in||95.6 in||95.6 in|
|Heater Air Conditioning||x||x||x|
|Tail Swing Type||Conventional||Conventional||Conventional|
|Secondary Auxiliary Hydraulics||x||x||x|
|Quick Tach System||x||x||x|
|Selectable Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow||x||x||x|
Looking to Rent Attachments?
Rental Attachments for Bobcat Compact Excavators include:
- Hydraulic Breaker Attachment Rental for Bobcat Compact Excavators
- Grading Blade Attachment Rental for Bobcat Compact Excavators
- Clamp Attachment Rental for Bobcat Compact Excavators
- Bucket Attachment Rental for Bobcat Compact Excavators
- Auger Attachment Rental for Bobcat Compact Excavators
Please note, in an effort to best serve our customers with new well-maintained rental equipment, the Duke Company frequently updates our rental fleet. As such, not all makes and models are available at all stores, nor at all times. We will make every effort to provide you with outstanding rental equipment from the wide range of +A equipment rental brands that we carry in our rental fleet.
Looking for an outstanding Tool Rental & equipment rental in New York? The Duke Company is proud to provide equipment rental service & deliver outstanding construction materials and rock salt to a wide range of areas including:
By Luke Rotunno
You can Find Luke Rotunno on Google +