Portable Material Lift Rental Equipment – MLC-18 LiftSmart
Looking to rent a portable material lift for lifting pallets, elevating air conditioning units, raising duct work or placing pipe? The Duke Company rents the LiftSmart Construction Pro Series of MLC Material Lifts in Western NY.
Portable Material Lift Specifications for the MLC-18 LiftSmart Construction Pro Series:
- Exceptional load capacity.
- Winch: 2 speed and equipped with a dual handle.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Lift Height – Standard forks-up: 18 feet, 6 3/8 inches.
- Lift Height – Standard forks-down: 16 feet, 10 inches.
- Lift Height – Boom: 17 feet, 10 inches.
- Height stowed: 7 feet, 2 3/4 inches.
- Fork Length = 30 inches
- Fork Width = 23 inches.
- Maximum Load Capacity at 14 inches (lift center): 700 pounds
- Maximum Load Capacity at 24 inches (lift center): 440 pounds
- Maximum Load Capacity at 42 inches (lift center): 185 pounds
- Weight: 310 pounds.
The LiftSmart MLC-18 portable material lift is sought after by rental customers for its tremendous productivity durability, single-door access, versatility, ease-of-use, transportability and storability.
Download Helpful Rental Information for the LiftSmart MLC-18 Portable Material Lift
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.