The Atlas Copco LP 18-30 PE Power Pack
Features & benefits
- Portable, compact and light weight
- High efficiency, low noise
- Low maintenance, long lifetime – moving parts move in a closed lubricated circuit
- Protective steel frame with foldable handles
- Lifting eye and cross lifting bar
- No exhaust or emission from the tools – power pack with engine can be placed away from tool
- Large return filter and replacement indicator
- Thermostatically-controlled oil cooler
- Power source for hydraulic tools
Atlas Copco power packs are specialized to power applications in the range that require 5-10 gpm / 2450 psi.
- Light and compact with well protecting frames. Two people can lift and carry the power packs with ease. They can stack them on a shelf or in the bed of a pick up truck.
- The high power to weight ratio means you save both manpower and fuel during transport.
- Foldable handles and big wheels also makes it easy to move the power pack around the work site.
- Many of the power packs are equipped with Power On Demand (POD). This hydraulic regulatory system automatically idles the engine when the tool is not in use, and speeds it up when the tool is re-activated.
- The thermostatically-controlled oil cooler allows quick warm-ups and helps protect the hydraulic oil from overheating. Correct working temperatures are achieved within minutes.
Specifications for the Atlas Copco Power packs – LP 13-30 PE:
|Engine brand||B&S Vanguard|
|Weight (incl oil)||lb||260|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||in||31x24x27|
|Oil flow||gpm||5 – 8|
|Power on Demand (POD)||no|
|Oil control: engine oil||yes|
|Sound power level guaranteed (2000/14/EC)||Lw dB(A)||101|
|Sound pressure level (ISO 11203)||Lp, r=1m dB(A)||88|
|Part number||1807 0160 41|
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.