For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at:
Rochester NY (585) 292-9870
Ithaca / Seneca NY (607) 347-4455
Or we can give you a quick quote via our web portal.
Features our heavy-duty gearbox and spider assembly along with a high-horsepower Honda engine. This trowel also features a CVT clutch system that can spin the rotor to a top speed of 225 RPM.
- Heavy-Duty walk-behind gearbox and CVT drive system
- Easy to service spider assembly reduces cost of ownership
- Honda GX390 offers top rotor speed of 225 RPM for high speed burnishing
- Available with optional Quick-Pitch or standard (knob-style) handles
|No. of Blades||4|
|Ring Diameter||48 in||2119.2 mm|
|Rotor Speed||35-225 RPM|
|Dimensions & Weights
|Operating Weight||327 lb||148 kg|
|Shipping Weight||335 lb|
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.
For more Information regarding the Walk Behind Trowel Rental – Multiquip HDA48413H download the following:
- The Walk Behind Trowel Rental – Multiquip Training_Handbook_Version_1
- The Multiquip Walk_Behind_Trowels_Brochure Version_9
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.