For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at:
Rochester NY (585) 292-9870 or Ithaca / Seneca NY (607) 347-4455
Or we can give you a quick quote via our web portal.
The Genie GTH-844 is a versatile and powerful machine, equipped with four-wheel drive and a turbocharged diesel engine. The cab is notable for its excellent visibility.
- Right-side mount engine provides enhanced visibility
- Ergonomic operator’s station features tiltable steering wheel, single-lever joystick control, and new gauge and switch packages.
- Standard Dana Axels
- Standard features include: a Quick-Attach system, low-profile tires, fenders (set of 4), rigging storage compartment, and lift shackle at boom tip
- Proportional frame-leveling chassis — pick up or place loads on up to 10˚ side slopes
- Multi-function proportional joystick control for fast, precise load positioning
- Three selectable steering modes: front-wheel, coordinated and crab steer
- Power-assisted steering
- Turbocharged diesel engine
- 3-speed forward and reverse Powershift transmission
- High-efficiency/variable displacement hydraulic pump
- ROPS/FOPS canopy (ISO compliant)
- High output LED light package options
- Rear Proximity Alarm options
|Maximum Lift Height||43 ft 10 in (13.36 m)|
|Maximum Forward Reach||28 ft 2 in (8.59 m)|
|Maximum Lift Capacity||8,000 lbs (3,629 kg)|
|Power Source||Deutz 3.6TCD turbo charged diesel, Tier 4f 74 hp (55.2 kW)
Deutz 3.6TCD turbo charged diesel, Tier 4f 99 hp (74 kW) *
Perkins 854E turbo charged diesel, Tier 4 99 hp (74 kW)
Deutz 3.6TCD turbo charged diesel, Tier 3 99 hp (74 kW)
Perkins 1104D turbo charged diesel, Tier 3 99 hp (74 kW) **
|Drive Speed||15 mph (24.1 km/h)|
|Weight*||22,600 lbs (10,251 kg)|
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.