LOOKING FOR SPEED DOWELS JOINT DOWELING SYSTEMS?
SIKA SPEED DOWELS ARE THE PRO GO-TO SOLUTION!
BUILDING SUPPLIES | CONCRETE | CSI 03 1516|
Looking to buy Speed Dowels by Sika? The Duke Company carries the complete line of Sika’s Slip Dowel Installation System for Slabs-On-Ground.
Sika’s Speed Dowel® system is the Pro’s go-to-solution and provides a practical dowel alignment method for transferring loads across, and managing stresses within concrete slab-on-ground joints.
Need assistance with Sika Speed Dowel’s? Call The Duke Company’s friendly Building Supplies experts for exceptional customer service and expert advice!
Benefits of Speed Dowels by Sika:
- Reduced installation time vs. conventional doweling method
- Eliminates need for greasing dowel
- Ensures proper dowel alignment
Proven Results – Sika Speed Dowels
Tested by construction pros for over 20 years, Speed Dowel® is the construction professional’s choice for round and square dowel installations for a range of commercial and industrial customers, such as:
- Warehouse / Distribution Centers • Big Box Stores
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Commercial / Industrial Complexes
- Entertainment Centers
- Recreational Complexes Parking Facilities
Time Saving 3 Step Installation for Speed Dowels by Sika
- Attach Speed Dowel base to form and tap sleeve onto the base.
- Place first concrete pour.
- Strip form and insert uncreased dowel into the Speed Dowel sleeve.
Sika Speed Dowel offers a range of solutions for Round and Square Dowels including 9″ and 12″ sleeve lengths.
Sika Speed Load for Expansion Joints
Sika Speed Load is a single component dowel sleeve for use in expansion joints. Sika Speed Load passes through pre-drilled expansion boards and has a self-locking design to securely position and align round dowels for positive load transfer. Sika Speed Load is featured above with Sika’s Polypropylene Expansion Board.
Sika Speed Plate | Plate Dowel System
Sika Speed Plates offer Pros superior performance and lower costs.
- Larger steel plates provide greater overall surface area to reduce bearing stresses on concrete.
- Non-Tapered plate profile ensures consistent bearing stresses at joint face and full depth of dowel.
- Engineered to provide optimal use of steel.
- Integral, patented sleeve insert eliminates lateral restraint between concrete sections.
- A doweling method in accordance with:
- ACI 302 Guide for Concrete Floor and Slab Construction • ACI 330 Guide for the Design & Construction of Concrete Parking Lots.
- ACI 360 Design of Slabs-on-Ground.
- One-Piece Design with alignment marks and preinstalled nails makes installation quick and easy.
- Ensures proper dowel alignment at a construction joint.
- Save labor:
- No form drilling required.
- No greasing, spinning, removing, or replacing of dowels.
Sika’s Speed Plate® system reduces the number of dowels required when compared with conventional doweling systems. Speed Plate® allows the installer to increase the center distance between dowels, further reducing labor and material costs.
Call The Duke Company’s friendly Building Supplies experts for exceptional customer service and expert advice!
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
To Reach The Duke Rentals team in Dansville NY, visit or call:
What is the CSI (Construction Specifications Institute) Masterformat??
- The CSI MasterFormat is a coding system for document organization for construction related documents including construction design specifications, contracts, construction documents and other materials.
- The CSI uses specific numbers and titles that make up a universal indexing system.
- MasterFormat is also a publication created and maintained by the Construction Specification Institute (CSI) and Construction Specifications Canada (CSC). Notably, the CSI is widely used in the construction and operation of buildings and systems in many industries and projects, from healthcare and public infrastructure to educational structures and commercial. residential construction.
- Advantages of Using CSI’s MasterFormat:
- Improved communication between project groups, by for example, the design and construction teams. CSI allows all team members to refer to specific sections of any document using the universal coding system. This facilitates coordination and communication between project owners, architects, contractors, and suppliers, minimizing the time spent organizing documents.
For industries with complex operations, such as health care, MasterFormat helps communicate and organize critical operational information among designers, builders, operations managers, and facility owners. In addition, as these and many other industries are increasingly using building information modeling, or BIM, MasterFormat can be used by modeling software to enhance data interoperability and improve BIM adoption.