We welcome any questions or concerns you may have regarding your project and equipment rental questions. For example, we recently received a question via our quick quote portal regarding concrete forms. We were happy to accommodate her project needs. Call the Duke Company for all your construction equipment needs – including a wide variety of construction equipment rentals including Sonotube concrete forms by Sonoco.
For example, we carry Sonotube concrete forms by Sonoco:
Sonotube concrete forms are renown for saving time and money. The stripping filamet enables quick cleaning and installation and Sonotubes are notable for providing strength and water resistance. We carry a wide range of Fibre Tube items including concrete void tubes, round finish free concrete column forms and round concrete column forms.
- Rain-resistant technology keeps wet weather from impacting your pour.
- Easier to setup and brace.
- Superior strength-to-weight properties prevent blowouts, during concrete form setting.
- More effective concrete form setting.
- Easy to cut and drill at the job site.
- Sonoco manufactures and distributesSonotube brand concrete forms throughout North America, minimizing lead times.
- No cleaning, reassembling, or return freight costs.
- Set and pour multiple columns at one time.
- Columns for residential and commercial buildings and other structures.
- Outdoorsign, light pole and fence-post bases.
- Footings and concrete column molds.
- Stub piers for elevated ramps.
- Flagstones and round steps.
- Theatrical and movie props.
- Can be used as large shipping tube
- Other concrete column applications.
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.