By Luke Rotunno. You can Find Luke Rotunno on Google +
Every good job needs a solid foundation. The Duke Company has a highly-acclaimed Concrete Form Layout and CAD drawing team to assist you in in Rochester NY and Ithaca NY with bidding and estimating. Example CAD drawings both commercial and residential concrete forming jobs can be downloaded below.
Our clients tell us that our precisely drawn CAD forming plans are easy to follow, helpful to determining concrete pour breaks, and essential to accurate concrete forming work.
Our Concrete Forming team takes the hassle out of bidding detailed concrete forming jobs, by specifying each type of form, tie or chamfer strip that you will need, along with detailing the number of concrete pours that your job will require. Our high resolution plotters provide detailed form lay-outs.
We work with small contractors to big commercial contractors.
Whether you are a small contractor or large contractor, +DukeCompany’s concrete forming division will provide outstanding service to enable you to precisely bid both commercial projects and residential jobs. Our team has 50+ years of experience with hundreds of construction projects through-out Western New York. We are proud to carry the finest concrete forms, available for sale or for rent, from industry leader – SteelPly.
The Duke Company’s rental and purchase inventory of concrete forms includes:
- Concrete Forms for Rent by Symons Steel Ply
- S Base Tie and Concrete Form Rental by Symons
- Base Tie Bolt Concrete Form Connecting Hardware by Symons
- Adjustable Long Bolt Concrete Form Connecting Hardware by Symons
- Steel Ply Panels for Concrete Forms by Symons
- Concrete Forms Hardware and Supplies by Symons Steel Ply
Helpful Download Information – Example CAD Drawings
- Commercial Concrete Form Lay-Out Example
- CAD Drawiing for Commercial Concrete Form Lay-Out
- Detailed CAD Drawing for Concrete Forms on Residential Project
Contact Carmine Dioguardi for a lay-out of your forming system by calling (585) 785-8637, emailing email@example.com, or by using the Duke Company’s online contact form.