Contact the Duke Company regarding Genie GTH-1056 telehandlers, available in Ithaca NY, Rochester NY, and Upstate NY from the Duke Company. The Genie GTH-1056 is a versatile and powerful machine, equipped with four-wheel drive and a turbocharged diesel engine. The cab is notable for its excellent visibility. Professionals often look to Genie telehandlers to deliver proven performance and versatlity for their project needs. Need more information or expert advise, call the Duke Company’s award winning customer service. We are more than happy to help.
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at:
Rochester NY (585) 292-9870 or Ithaca / Seneca NY (607) 347-4455
- Maximum forward reach of 42 ft (12.8 m) to move heavy loads over obstacles
- Twin axle-mounted stabilizers can be deployed from the cab
- Compact outside turning radius and excellent ground clearance
- Three selectable steering modes: front-wheel, coordinated and crab steer
- Powershift transmission with three speeds forward and reverse
- Comfortable, spacious cab provides excellent visibility
- Multi-function proportional joystick control for fast, precise positioning
- Frame-leveling chassis — pick up or place loads on up to 10˚ side slopes
- Expanded turbocharged diesel engine options
- Power-assisted steering
- High-efficiency/variable displacement hydraulic pump
- ROPS/FOPS canopy (ISO compliant)
|Maximum Lift Height||56 ft 10 in (17.32 m)|
|Maximum Forward Reach||42 ft (12.80 m)|
|Maximum Lift Capacity||10,000 lbs (4,536 kg)|
|Power Source||Perkins 1204E T4i 124 HP (92.47 kW)
Deutz TCD 3.6 L T4i 121 HP (90.23 kW)
|Drive Speed||17 mph (27 km/h)||Weight*||30,000 lbs (13,608 kg)|
Download the additional information regarding the Genie GTH-1056 telehandlers:
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.