JOIN DIG SAFELY NEW YORK & THE DUKE COMPANY FOR EXCAVATOR SAFETY TRAINING
Join Dig Safely New York and The Duke Company for free Excavator Safety Training Seminars!
Contractors whom rent Excavators , Compact Excavators and Earthmoving Equipment from The Duke Company will experience an exceptional use of your time. Underground, Site Work, Highway and Utility work? You will learn how to protect the safety of your crew and help prevent damage to underground facilities. Whether you are an Owner, Superintendent, Foreman or Operator, please join us for this exceptional training offered by Dig Safely New York.
Dig Safely New York highlights, “The most common cause of damage to underground facilities is when a third party unknowingly digs, blasts, or drills near an underground facility. If you plan to perform any excavation or construction work, state law requires you to place a location request with Dig Safely New York prior to doing so. You can place a location request by calling Dig Safely New York at 811, or by using our online location request programs: i-Notice and Single Address Ticket.”
Excavator Safety Training Seminars – Three Convenient Locations
- Southern Tier Region (Tompkins Cortland Community College) (Ithaca): March 12, 2020 6:00AM – 1:15PM
- Finger Lakes Region (Kodak Center) (Rochester): March 17, 2020 6:00AM – 1:15PM
- Central New York (Onondaga Community College) (Auburn)) March 19, 2020 6:00AM – 1:15PM
The Excavator Safety Training seminars are free to attend and are approximately six (6) hours in duration.
The Duke Company is a proud sponsor of ‘Dig Safely New York’ and upcoming Excavator Safety Training Seminars in Western and Upstate New York.
Register for Excavator Safety Training in Rochester, Ithaca and Auburn NY
To register, click on the links below:
- Rochester: Southern Tier Region Excavator Safety Seminar 2020
- Ithaca: Finger Lakes Region (UCC) Excavator Safety Seminar 2020
- Auburn: Central New York Excavator Safety Seminar 2020
Upstate New York’s MS4 Headquarters
Visit your MS4 HQ for construction equipment rental, trench shoring, building materials, erosion control, bulk rock salt & packaged ice melts! Proudly serving the best commercial, industrial, governmental and residential customers in Upstate NY!
- MS4 (Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems) compliance: specializing in assisting our customers with State Pollutant Discharge Elimination Systems (SPDES) General Permit for Stormwater Discharges from Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems.
The Duke Company carries a tremendous selection of essential MS4 supplies including:
- Erosion Control Blankets
- Turf Reinforcement Mats
- Jute & Coir Mats
- Transition Mats
- Silt Fence
- Diamond Socks
- Dewatering Filters
- Box Shields
- Steel Framed Panels
Download Helpful Information on Dig Safely’s Excavator Training Seminars & The Duke Company’s MS4 Supplies: