LOOKING FOR CONCRETE FORMING SYSTEMS AND ACCESSORIES?
BUILDING SUPPLIES | CONCRETE | CSI 03 1000 |
Looking to buy or rent concrete forming systems and accessories? The Duke Company carries a complete line of solutions from Doka and Symons for the fast forming of concrete walls, cores, foundations and columns.
Doka and Symons concrete forming solutions from The Duke Company offer tremendous productivity and safety benefits. Highlights of each are noted below.
Doka Frami: Handset and Gangset
- Frami Xlife is a complete formwork system for walls, columns and footings. Frami Xlife panels are lightweight and easy to handle, so they can be erected very quickly by hand, without the use of a crane. On sites with a crane, it is also possible to lift several panels at a time, in a gang-form. The ingenious modular design makes for optimum adaptability to all job site conditions.
Modular design provides your crew with unlimited possible combinations, in both width and height.
Use the panels either upright or horizontal, and the 6″ increment together with the steel fillers (2″, 1 ½”, 1″) gives you optimum adaptability of the formwork to the dimensions of the structure, at all times.
- Utilization benefits:
- Quick Panel Connection: Save time in assembly with only 3 lightweight Frami clamps per 9 ft. verical join. Just one blow with a hammer and the panels are joined and aligned.
- Corners & Pilasters: The corner solutions are based on the strong, torsion-proof Frami inside corner. The Frami ouside corner is an easy and problem free way of forming corners in narrow trench situations or where large wall thicknesses are called for.
- Cores: he Framax stripping ocrner is compatible to the Frami Xlife, making stripping a core a snap. Just a simple ratchet action in each corner and all is ready to be set into the next floor.
- Frami Ties: Frami Xlife uses a lightweight high strength taper tie 1″ – 3/4″ with 5/8″ ends. It combines the advantages of the taper tie with convenience of the Doka super plate, only one size and only one piece for each side. The bolts are also available when inner units with water stop are required.
Symons Handset Forms
- Symons® brand of forming systems have a tremendous reputation for concrete forming around the globe. From the world-class Steel-Ply® and Sym-Ply® handset systems to the Max-A-Form® heavy and custom system, Symons can be found behind some of the most iconic structures on the planet.
Steel-Ply, by Symons, is the most productive, pre-engineered, reusable, factory-built concrete forming system in use today. It is designed for maximum versatility and can be used to form virtually any concrete structure.
- 1000 psf allowable pressure
- Every panel and filler is made in the USA by Union employees
- 1/2″ HDO plywood gives a great concrete appearance
- No special tools required – just a carpenter’s hammer
- The same form can be handset or gangformed
- Only one type of connecting hardware is required – Wedge Bolts
- Has been the most popular concrete forming system in the USA for over 50 years
- Reface the forms with our special replacement 1/2″ HDO or Birch plywood
Need assistance with concrete forming systems and accessories? Call The Duke Company’s friendly Building Supplies experts for exceptional customer service and expert advice!
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
To Reach The Duke Rentals team in Dansville NY, visit or call:
What is the CSI (Construction Specifications Institute) Masterformat??
- The CSI MasterFormat is a coding system for document organization for construction related documents including construction design specifications, contracts, construction documents and other materials.
- The CSI uses specific numbers and titles that make up a universal indexing system.
- MasterFormat is also a publication created and maintained by the Construction Specification Institute (CSI) and Construction Specifications Canada (CSC). Notably, the CSI is widely used in the construction and operation of buildings and systems in many industries and projects, from healthcare and public infrastructure to educational structures and commercial. residential construction.
- Advantages of Using CSI’s MasterFormat:
- Improved communication between project groups, by for example, the design and construction teams. CSI allows all team members to refer to specific sections of any document using the universal coding system. This facilitates coordination and communication between project owners, architects, contractors, and suppliers, minimizing the time spent organizing documents.
For industries with complex operations, such as health care, MasterFormat helps communicate and organize critical operational information among designers, builders, operations managers, and facility owners. In addition, as these and many other industries are increasingly using building information modeling, or BIM, MasterFormat can be used by modeling software to enhance data interoperability and improve BIM adoption.