LOOKING FOR INSULATING CONCRETE FORMING AND CURING BLANKETS?
PREMIUM GRIP-RITE FOAM BLANKETS
BUILDING SUPPLIES | CONCRETE | CSI 03 1119 |
Looking to buy Insulating Concrete forming and Curing Blankets by Grip-Rite? The Duke Company carries a complete line of Grip-Rite solutions including Premium Grip-Rite foam Blankets. Grip-Rite offers a complete assortment of winer protection products engineered to combat the challenging job site conditions created buy bad weather, including moisture, wind and cold temperatures. Need assistance? Call The Duke Company’s friendly Building Supplies experts for exceptional customer service and expert advice!
Benefits of Premium Grip-Rite Foam Blankets
- Grip-Rite Extreme Concrete Curing Blankets are a woven poly tarpaulin envelope with internal insulation secured all around by a patented reinforced webbing design.
- Designed for use in cold weather concreting applications as an insulated cover to maintain the heat of hydration during the early stages of concrete curing.
- Grip-Rite Concrete Curing Blankets eliminates the need for plastic buttons to hold the insulation in place, resulting in less catching and tearing, reduced moisture penetration and less disturbance of the web concrete surface.
Highlights of Premium Grip-Rite Foam Blankets
- Woven poly cover, 2 side HDPE coating
- Double needle sewn all around; double folded width hems
- 18 button fasteners keep the insulation in place for vertical applications (per 6 ft. x 25 ft.)
- Made to finished size dimensions
- Closed cell foam insulation
SKU Chart – Premium Grip-Rite Foam Blankets
|SKU||Description||Nominal Thickness||Cut Size W x L||Finished Size W x L||Bubble/Foam Layer Configuration||R-Value with 3 in. Space||R-Value with 0 in. Space||Quantity per Truckload|
|Premium Grip-Rite Foam Blankets|
|CBF38625GR||3/8 IN. Foam Blanket||3/8 in.||6 x 25 ft.||6 x 25 ft.||Cover-foam 3-Cover||2.55||1.38||784|
|CBF381225GR||3/8 IN. Foam Blanket||3/8 in.||12 x 25 ft.||12 x 25 ft.||Cover-foam 3-Cover||2.55||1.38||421|
|CBF12625GR||1/2 in. Foam Blanket||1/2 in.||6 x 25 ft.||6 x 25 ft.||Cover-foam 4-Cover||3.35||1.67||600|
|CBF121225G||1/2 in. Foam Blanket||1/2 in.||12 x 25 ft.||12 x 25 ft.||Cover-foam 4-Cover||3.35||1.67||288|
|CBF58625GR||5/8 in. Foam Blanket||5/8 in.||6 x 25 ft.||6 x 25 ft.||Cover-foam 6-Cover||3.29||2.05||410|
|CBF581225G||5/8 in. Foam Blanket||5/8 in.||12 x 25 ft.||12 x 25 ft.||Cover-foam 6-Cover||3.29||2.05||216|
|CBF34625GR||3/4 in. Foam Blanket||3/4 in||6 x 25 ft.||6 x 25 ft.||Cover-foam 8-Cover||3.7||2.36||285|
Precautions and Limitations for Grip-Rite Foam Blankets
- Following ACI guid3elines for cold weather concreting practices.
- Follow local fire codes. Grip-Rite blankets are NOT fire retardant.
- Not intended for use as a waterproof membrane.
Need assistance with Grip-Rite concrete curing blankets? Call The Duke Company’s friendly Building Supplies experts for exceptional customer service and expert advice!
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
To Reach The Duke Rentals team in Dansville NY, visit or call:
What is the CSI (Construction Specifications Institute) Masterformat??
- The CSI MasterFormat is a coding system for document organization for construction related documents including construction design specifications, contracts, construction documents and other materials.
- The CSI uses specific numbers and titles that make up a universal indexing system.
- MasterFormat is also a publication created and maintained by the Construction Specification Institute (CSI) and Construction Specifications Canada (CSC). Notably, the CSI is widely used in the construction and operation of buildings and systems in many industries and projects, from healthcare and public infrastructure to educational structures and commercial. residential construction.
- Advantages of Using CSI’s MasterFormat:
- Improved communication between project groups, by for example, the design and construction teams. CSI allows all team members to refer to specific sections of any document using the universal coding system. This facilitates coordination and communication between project owners, architects, contractors, and suppliers, minimizing the time spent organizing documents.
For industries with complex operations, such as health care, MasterFormat helps communicate and organize critical operational information among designers, builders, operations managers, and facility owners. In addition, as these and many other industries are increasingly using building information modeling, or BIM, MasterFormat can be used by modeling software to enhance data interoperability and improve BIM adoption.