For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
easy oil check
To facilitate control and refills of hydraulic oil, the sight glass and filler cap are placed together.
designed for speed
The easy controls, clear instructions and a logical layout of the front panel makes work quicker and safer.
Features & benefits
- Portable, compact and light weight
- High efficiency, low noise
- Low maintanance, long lifetime – moving parts move in a closed lubricated circuit
- Protective steel frame with foldable handles
- Lifting eye and cross lifting bar
- No exhaust or emission from the tools – power pack with engine can be placed away from tool
- Large return filter and replacement indicator
- Thermostatically-controlled oil cooler
- Power source for hydraulic tools
Specifications for the Atlas Copco Power packs – LP 18-40 PE:
|Engine brand||B&S Vanguard|
|Weight (incl oil)||lb||260|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||in||31x24x27|
|Oil flow||gpm||5 – 10|
|Power on Demand (POD)||no|
|Oil control: engine oil||yes|
|Sound power level guaranteed (2000/14/EC)||Lw dB(A)||101|
|Sound pressure level (ISO 11203)||Lp, r=1m dB(A)||89|
|Part number||1807 0160 40|
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.