Great engineering and innovative design equal powerful performance!
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at:
Rochester NY (585) 292-9870
Ithaca / Seneca NY (607) 347-4455
Or we can give you a quick quote via our web portal.
The Typhoon 3-Speed Air Mover Features:
The Typhoon 3-Speed Air Mover offers:
- a powerful, 0.4 HP motor with 3 run speeds for all your drying challenges. Best of all, it only draws 3 amps!
- Two onboard GFCI outlets let you daisy chain multiple air movers, so you don’t have to search for extra outlets. Just plug 2 fans into the Typhoon to eliminate the need for extension cords and power blocks.
- The Typhoon’s electrical system features a heavy-duty, impact-resistant housing that is virtually indestructible
- The Typhoon is also fitted with a low-profile switch to minimize potential transport and operation damage.
- In addition to built-in thermal overload, this air mover has an advanced motor mount system held securely with heavy-duty bolts.
- A powerful 0.4 HP motor (3.0 amps, 115 V/60 Hz)
- 3 speeds for variable operation
- Tilts at both 45- degree and 90-degree angles for fast drying
- Stackable design for compact storage and easy job-to-job transport
- Rugged, durable polyethylene housing absorbs shocks and reduces corrosion
- Also available in red, teal, gray and black colors
The Typhoon 3-Speed Air Mover SPECIFICATIONS:
|Category||Centrifugal Air Movers|
Download more information regarding the The Typhoon 3-Speed Air Mover:
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.