TRACK SKID STEER LOADER RENTAL | TAKEUCHI TL230 SERIES 2
ROCHESTER, ITHACA, DANSVILLE & AUBURN NY
Looking for the best tool rental & equipment rental source for Takeuchi Track Skid Steer rentals in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY, Dansville NY & Auburn NY? The Duke Company rents the exceptional Takeuchi TL230 Series 2, track skid steer for commercial and municipal customers in Upstate NY.
This exceptional track skid steer has the power and strength of a track loader in an agile and maneuverable size. The specifications and features make the TL230 reliable to rent, comfortable to operate and a performance leader on the job.
With fast delivery, convenient pick-up, friendly customer service & expert advice, The Duke Rentals team works hard to earn your trust & your business. The Duke Company rents a full line of top quality compact excavators for any size job.
Helpful Download Information
- Operating Performance:
- Operating Weight: 8,311 lbs.
- Operating Weight with Bucket: 8,609 lbs.
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,885 lbs.
- Operating Load at 50% of Tipping Load: 2,700 lbs.
- Bucket Breakout Force: 6,728 lbs.
- Lift Arm Breakout Force: 6,709 lbs.
- Traction Force: 9,106 lbs.
- Cycle Time: 4
- Raise – Full Load: 4 seconds
- Lower – No Load: 2.7 seconds
- Dump – Full Load: 2.6 seconds
- Curl – No Load: 2 seconds
- Make / Model: Kubota V3307D1-Turbo
- Horsepower Gross: 71 HP
- Rated Engine Speed: 2500 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 182 ft-lb
- Front Clearance Radius with Bucket: 82.8 inches
- Rear Clearance Radius: 62.7 inches
- Angle of Departure: 30 degrees
- Maximum Lift Height to Bucket Pin: 119.3 inches
- Dump Height Fully Raised: 93.4 inches
- Maximum Dump angle Fully Raised: 38.6 inches
- Maximum Bucket Rollback at Ground Level: 39.3 degrees
- Reach Fully Raised: 28.8 inches
- Overall Width Without Bucket: 62.2 inches
- Recommended Bucket Width: 67.5 inches
- Overall Height – Canopy: 83.9 inches
- Overall Length with Bucket: 137 inches
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 12.2 inches
- Large operator’s compartment offers ISO certified ROPS and FOPS protection for safety and peace of mind.
- Rear pivoting seat bar with built-in arm rest
- Front and rear halogen work lights
- Standard safety features include: Back-up alarm, retractable seat belt, lift arm safety stop and two cab mounted rear view mirrors
- Standard tilt-back operator’s compartment comes equipped with large grab handles and steps for easy entry
- Low effort pilot operated controls, standard six-way adjustable suspension seat and rear pivoting seat bar with integrated arm rest all contribute in providing a comfortable environment for fatigue free operation.
- Standard 14-pin connector with push button control for operating various attachments
- Standard flat face coupler body that relieves the auxiliary circuit pressure on the machine for easier connections to attachments
- Hydraulic self-leveling as standard equipment allows for easy operating and load positioning.
- Electrohydraulic push-button and proportional control of auxiliary hydraulics with standard detent and selectable one-way operation for total attachment control
- Push button boom float with float detent for easy and effective back dragging
- An ideal combination of floatation and traction for almost any condition
- 12.6” wide rubber tracks with integrated steel cables and forged steel inserts
- Standard 2-speed travel offering improved productivity in many conditions
- EPA Interim Tier 4 compliant engine that is both efficient and powerful