Looking to buy Foundation Coat Below Grade Waterproofing by Conproco? Prompt delivery, expert advice & competitive prices from the Duke Company in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY & Western NY. Call 585-292-9870 and 607-347-4455 for immediate service.
Foundation Coat – Below Grade Waterproofing Specifications
Foundation Coat is a highly regarded waterproof coating for below-grade. It is a masterfully engineered fiberglass reinforced cement based coating. Featured specifications include:
- Engineered for positive side, below grade applications.
- Complies with waterproofing requirements of the International Building Code.
Professional tips include:
- Make sure you thoroughly clean the substrate from all debris and dirt.
- It is recommended to use water to pre-soak the surface.
- Add water to the Conproco Foundation Coat to form a mortar-like solution.
- Create a cove by forming the material where the wall and footing meet. This will inhibit water from entering the surface.