We carry a the complete line of high strength metal forms / metal concrete forms from Jaquith Industries – an industry leader renown for high quality. Metal forms are essential to forming sidewalks, roads, curbs, and a wide range of commercial, industrial and residential applications. Our comprehensive line includes:
- Adjustable Hangers: essential to holding the form face in place. Adjustable from 12 inches to 22 inches. The maximum curb width = up to 8 inches.
- Batter Plates: connects to the top of a flexible form to create a batter on a radius curb.
- Diagonal Brace: curb forms that are 12 inches and higher, include a headed pin to attach to the brace. Highly recommended where the pressure created by poured concrete is concentrated on the back form.
- Division Plate Puller: created specifically to reduce labor costs when removing division plates.
- Hi-Top Spacer: essential for holding curb forms rigidly in place and parallel to prevent bulging. The Hi-Top Spacer is equipped with bolt and slots to enable adjustment of the curb width openings from 5 inches to 12 inches.
- Slotted Bolt: used in conjunction with taper key to secure flexible form end connections when forms are being stacked. Grip dimensions include: 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and 5/8 inches.
- Stake Puller: essential labor saving, productivity tool. The swivel jaw grabs stakes that are 7/8 inch in diameter. The lever can be elevated or lowered and adjusted to five settings.
- Steel Stakes: specifically fabricated for setting steel concrete forms and forged with high carbon steel. Available in 7/8 inch and 1 inch diameters and available in lengths including 15, 18, 24, 30, 36 and 42.
- Taper Key: designed specifically to lock the curb face form to the division plate. In addition, can also be used to lock slotted bolts on select form end connections when stacking.