The 60 foot Tracked Lifts (Spider 18.90) are available in Upstate NY from the Duke Company.
Tracked Lifts are the choice among many professionals and are considered the most capable and versatile ultra compact manlifts on the market. They utilize simple live hydraulic operating system for unsurpassed reliability.
They will fit through a standard door. The tracked undercarriage allows passage over a variety of surfaces including soft, muddy or delicate finished surfaces while avoiding damage done by other types of wheeled equipment.
Tracked lifts even allow the climbing of heavy inclines and staircases, heavily sloped or terraced terrain. Simple electro-mechanical limit switches ensures safety during deployment.
They can be transported via trailer behind light duty pickups, vans or SUV’s. Their versatility accommodates the most challenging situations (e.g., they can be craned or deployed in freight elevators).
- Live Hydraulic, Fully Proportional, Hydraulic System
with Levers in Basket and at Turret Base
- Electro-Mechanical Safety and Ground
Pressure Monitoring System
- Automatic Sidereach Limiting
- Stabilizers/Booms Interblock (Outriggers Disabled once Boom
- Articulated Boom with Fly Jib for Greater Versatility
- Black Rubber Tracks
- Lock Valves on all the Actuators
- 13 HP Honda Gasoline engine
- 110V Indoor Use, Pollution FREE Hydraulic System
- 110V Outlet in the Basket
- Emergency Hand Pump
- Hour Meter
- 2-man Basket (Easily Removable)
- Removable Outrigger Pads
- Heavy Duty Shield Package
- Air-Water Outlet in the Basket
- Dual electric 24V battery/110V AC indoor use version
Height to Basket Floor
Side Reach at 176 lbs
Side Reach at 264 lbs
Side Reach at 441 lbs
Length (without Basket)
Height Stowed (Min/Max)
Gasoline Engine (Honda)
Total Weight of the Machine
3’11” x 2’2″ x 3’7″
12′ x 10′
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals.
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
Our team is always available to assist you!
The Duke Company is a leading rental equipment, building supply, construction material & ice control products company in Upstate NY. We have locations in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY, Dansville NY and Auburn NY.
As a locally-owned company, The Duke Company understands your standards of excellence and what it takes for you to serve your customers!
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST & Saturday from 8 am – 12 pm EST.
• Address: 299 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623
Rochester Salt Facility: (585) 292-9870
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST.
• Address:480 Grant Avenue, Auburn, NY 13021