Power, Pressure and Positive ROI
The Atlas Copco XAS 90 compressor has features that make for effective and easy use, including:
- A heavy-duty Hard Hat canopy won’t corrode
- Easy maintenance. It has a one-piece, flip-open design, allowing access to all internal components.
- It saves energy and minimizes fuel consumption with a step-less, fully automatic regulator that constantly adjusts the engine speed according to the demand.
- For easy operation, it has grouped controls that provide hassle-free operation and are covered by a durable plastic cover for maximum protection from the elements.
- A high-performance, two-stage air intake filter with service a This prevents dust and dirt from entering the engine and the compressor, contributing to long service intervals and high efficiency
Specifications for the Atlas Copco XAS90 Compressor
|Normal Effective Working Pressure||102 psi|
|Actual Free Air Delivery*||88 cubic ft/min|
|Sound Power Level||98 dB(A)|
|Sound Pressure Level at 23 ft||70 dB(A)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||103 x 53 x 51 in|
|Operating Weight (wet)||1,165 lbs|
|Engine Model||Kubota D1105|
|Engine Type||Vertical 4-Cycle Liquid Cooled Diesel|
|Emission Regulation||Tier 4 Final|
|Number of Cylinders||3|
|Displacement||69 cubic in|
|Intake System||Naturally aspirated|
|Maximum Speed||3,000 rpm|
|Output at Rated Speed||24.8 hp|
|Oil Pan Capacity||1.4 gal|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8.5 gal|
|Fuel Consumption at 100% FAD (full load)||1.74 gal/hr|
|Fuel Consumption at 0% FAD (unload)||0.75 gal/hr|
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).