Looking to rent the powerful Toro Dingo TX 1000 in Rochester, Ithaca and Upstate NY? The Duke Company rents the powerful Toro Dingo TX 1000 and a range of attachments.
With a 1,000 pound rated operating capacity and 81 inch pin height, the Dingo vertical lift loading arm enables this powerful skid-steer to load 30 years dumpsters and one-ton trucks; resulting in maximum job site productivity.
Specification Highlights: Dingo and Compact Utility Loader Rental – Toro TX 1000
- Rated Operating Capacity: +1,000 pounds. More powerful than any comparable machine on the market.
- Pin Height: 81 inches
- Ease of Operation: traction control design is intuitive, for easy operation. Equipped with dedicated operating platform:
- Engine: powerful Kubota D1305 diesel engine that is Tier 4 compliant.
- Ground Speed: 4.7 MPH
- Fuel Tank: dual fuel tank accommodates 11.5 gallons of fuel for all day operaton:
- Hydraulic Pressure: 3,000 PSI
- Tracks: standard tracks with sprocket drive and 6 road wheels per side.
- Track Width: 127.6” x 5.9”
- Wheelbase: 41”
- Ground Clearance: 6”
- Overall Dimensions with Bucket: 33.7” x 100.7” x 53.2”
- Overall Dimensions without Bucket: 33.7” x 81.7” x. 53.2”
- Weight: 2610 pounds
- Tip Capacity: 2,857 pounds
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,000 pounds
Helpful Download Information
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate, call the Duke Company’s team of rental equipment experts at:
Rochester NY: (585) 292=9870
Ithaca, NY: (607) 347-4455
Dansville, NY: (585) 335-5970