Contact the Duke Company regarding air mover rentals, available in Upstate NY from the Duke Company.
Dry Air Tempest® Two-Speed Air Mover provides a powerful 0.4 HP motor, 2 run speeds, stackable design for storage and transport ease, plus shock-absorbing polyethylene housing for corrosion reduction. It is capable of tilting @ 45 and 90 degree angles to accommodate your project needs.
The Tempest features:
- Powerful 0.4 HP motor (3.0 amps, 115 V/60 Hz)
- 2 speeds for variable operation
- Stackable design for compact storage and easy job-to-job transport
- Rugged, durable polyethylene housing absorbs shocks and reduces corrosion
- Tilts at 45- and 90-degree angles for fast drying
- extra large inlets forincreased airflow to the impeller
- bell-shaped venturi inlets that deliver the least coefficient of resistance
- no high entrance shock loss (translation: air is drawn smoothly into the unit)
- The Tempest’s snout (outlet) is crafted for smooth, exit-reducing turbulenceand low flow loss (translation: air is pushed smoothly out)
- The Tempest’s electrical system features a heavy-duty, impact-resistant housing that is virtually indestructible
- A low-profile switch to minimize potential transport and operation damage.
- Built-in thermal overload
The Tempest operates in three angles — drying walls, floors ceilings and furniture easily
|Category||Centrifugal Air Movers|
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals.
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
Our team is always available to assist you!
The Duke Company is a leading rental equipment, building supply, construction material & ice control products company in Upstate NY. We have locations in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY, Dansville NY and Auburn NY.
As a locally-owned company, The Duke Company understands your standards of excellence and what it takes for you to serve your customers!
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST & Saturday from 8 am – 12 pm EST.
• Address: 299 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623
Rochester Salt Facility: (585) 292-9870
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST.
• Address:480 Grant Avenue, Auburn, NY 13021