Looking for rent a Bobcat E26 Mini-Excavator in Upstate New York? The Duke Company is proud to feature Bobcat Mini Excavator Rental equipment.
With an +A reputation for exceptional customer service, the Duke Company is proud to serve professional contractors with the quickest delivery service, convenient drive-through access, expert rental advice, extremely well-maintained equipment and impeccable integrity.
Key Features of the Bobcat E26 Compact Excavator Rental:
- Small tail swing.
- Ideal for digging trenches, fence post holds, breaking up concrete surfaces and landscaping applications.
- Outstanding maneuverability for operation in tight spaces.
Bobcat Compact Excavators are widely respected by our rental customers for outstanding quality, performance, reliability and power. As a pioneer and innovator in the construction equipment industry, Bobcat mini-excavators are widely respected for comfortable operator environments, leading safety features and responsive controls.
Highlights of Bobcat E26 Mini Excavator Rental equipment:
- Industry leading digging and lifting performance.
- Very efficient fuel consumption.
- Operator comfort to keep your crew productive through-out the job.
- Low sound levels.
Specifications for the Bobcat E26 Compact Excavator Rental:
- Engine Emissions: Interim Tier 4.
- Fuel: Diesel.
- Maximum RPM (Governed): 2500 RPM.
- Horsepower: 27 horse power.
- Operating weight = 5,666 pounds.
- Travel Speed at Maximum = 2.9 miles per hour.
- Travel Speed at Minimum = 2.1 miles per hour.
- Arm digging force = 3,552 pounds.
- Bucket digging force = 4,991 pounds.
- LIft capacity (rated) = 1,997 pounds.
- Digging depth at maximum = 101.6 inches.
- Dump height at maximum = 118.4 inches.
- Reach maximum at ground level = 184.2 inches.
- Length = 170.4 inches.
- Width = 59.6 inches.
- Height = 94.9 inches.
Please note, in an effort to best serve our customers with new well-maintained rental equipment, the Duke Company frequently updates our rental fleet. As such, not all makes and models are available at all stores, nor at all times. We will make every effort to provide you with outstanding rental equipment from the wide range of +A equipment rental brands that we carry in our rental fleet.
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
Our team is always available to assist you!
The Duke Company is a leading rental equipment, building supply, construction material & ice control products company in Upstate NY. We have locations in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY, Dansville NY and Auburn NY.
As a locally-owned company, The Duke Company understands your standards of excellence and what it takes for you to serve your customers!
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST & Saturday from 8 am – 12 pm EST.
• Address: 299 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623
Rochester Salt Facility: (585) 292-9870
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST.
• Address:480 Grant Avenue, Auburn, NY 13021