Low amp draw, balanced airflow, and a maximum velocity of 2,700 FPM.
Contact the Duke Company regarding air mover rentals, available in Upstate NY from the Duke Company.
Phoenix CAM Pro Centrifugal Air Mover
Restoration professionals choose the Phoenix CAM Pro Centrifugal Air Mover durable body, low amp draw,and unique 1/3 HP design.
Typically, household electrical system cannot support the amount of equipment needed to dry the structure quickly and efficiently. The Phoenix CAM Pro Centrifugal Air Mover provides both performance and low amp draw.
It boasts a 1/3 HP design coupled with a two-speed switch allows the restoration technician to deliver the high volume airflow, while using the fewest amps.
- Maximum amp draw on high speed is 2.8 amps.
- Minimum amp draw on low speed is a mere 2.4 amps.
This means that it is now possible to fit as many as four centrifugal air movers onto a typical 15 amp household circuit.
- The Phoenix CAM Pro Centrifugal Air Mover is washable, durable, chemical-resistant, and ‘multi-positionable’ – horizontally, 45 and 90-degree angles.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-Speed, 1/3 HP Motor with automatic reset thermal protection
- Maximum Velocity – 2,700 FPM
- Balanced Exhaust Airflow
- Directional Airflow
- Durable, rugged, chemical resistant housing, fan wheel, and control design
- Operator interface conveniently located for easy access, featuring power indicator lamp and large three-position switch.
- Phoenix exclusive Pilot Light and Sealed Switch are recessed to prevent damage.
- Ergonomic carry handle and power cord storage
- Non-marking, anti-skid rubber feet
- On-board duplex GFCI outlet and circuit breaker
- Power: 115 VAC, 60 hz.
- Operating Positions: Three
- Drive Motor: 1/3 Horsepower, 2-Speed
- Amp Draw:
- 8 Amps on High Speed
- 4 Amps on Low Speed
- Motor Protection: Thermal cut-off
- Cord Length: 25 Feet
- Airflow: 2700 ft/min outlet velocity
- Outlet: 15A UL Rated GFCI Duplex Receptacle
- Year One – 100% parts and labor (all components)
- Year Two – 100% parts only (all components)
- Year Three – Only materials and workmanship of the housing are covered.
- Width: 17-in
- Height: 20-in
- Depth: 18-in
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
Phoenix CAM Pro Centrifugal Air Mover SPECIFICATIONS:
|Category||Centrifugal Air Movers|
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals.
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
Our team is always available to assist you!
The Duke Company is a leading rental equipment, building supply, construction material & ice control products company in Upstate NY. We have locations in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY, Dansville NY and Auburn NY.
As a locally-owned company, The Duke Company understands your standards of excellence and what it takes for you to serve your customers!
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST & Saturday from 8 am – 12 pm EST.
• Address: 299 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623
Rochester Salt Facility: (585) 292-9870
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST.
• Address:480 Grant Avenue, Auburn, NY 13021