Looking to rent the best, large capacity power buggy in Rochester, Ithaca and Upstate NY? The Duke Company rents the exceptional Indy IPB-21, twenty-one cubic feet capacity power buggy.
An essential productivity tool, professionals rent power buggies from the Duke Company to increase efficiency for a wide range of projects including construction, landscaping, material hauling and farm and ranch needs.
Notably, all Indy Power Buggies are proudly manufactured in the United States.
Pros appreciate the vast features of this 21 Cubic Feet power buggy when renting from the Duke Company including:
- Quick and versatile material moving capability
- Simultaneous dump and hydrostatic drive, allowing for feather of the load in both forward and reverse.
- Sturdy operators platform and control system.
- Loading Capacity: 21 cubic feet
- Foam filled tires provide excellent traction control
- Foot operated dump lever enables the operator to keep two hands on the steering handle at all times.
- Parking brake is foot actuated.
Specification Highlights: Power Buggy Rental – 21 Cubic Feet — Indy Equipment – IPB21
- Wheelbase: 43 inches
- Overall Length: 101.5 inches
- Overall Heigh: 56 inches
- Maximum Load: 3,200 pounds
- Capacity: 21 feet
- Discharge Height: 5.0 inches
- Speed: 7.25 miles per hour at 4,000 RPM
- Drive: Hydrostatic
- Brakes: Hydraulically Controlled
- Operating Weight: 1,325 pounds
Helpful Download Information:
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate, call the Duke Company’s team of rental equipment experts at:
Rochester NY: (585) 292=9870
Ithaca, NY: (607) 347-4455
Dansville, NY: (585) 335-5970