Looking to rent a construction class excavator, Komatsu – PC 160LC LC, in Upstate New York?
With an +A reputation for outstanding customer service, the Duke Company will exceed your expectations with prompt delivery, convenient drive-thru pick-up and expert advice for professional contractors. The Duke Company proudly carries John Deere excavators in our rental fleet – renown for exceptional quality, unparalleled reliability and tremendous productivity.
Key Rental Specifications for Komatsu Rental Excavtor- PC 160LC
- Overview: water cooled, 4 cycle direct injection.
- Horse power (gross) = 121 hp.
- Low emissions engine.
- Low operation noise.
- Extensive maintenance features including long replacement between replacing engine oil and filers.
- Large and very comfortable cab.
- An industry contender for reliability features.
- Engine is a a powerful Komatsu SAA4D107E-1
- Operating Weight = 36,640-37,790 pounds.
- Bucket Capacity = .48 to 1.24 cubic yards.
- Digging Depth = 20 feet, 6 inches.
- Maximum Reach = 30 feet, 4 inches.
Please note: our construction equipment rental fleet and tool rental fleet changes often to best serve our customers and offer high quality equipment from leading construction equipment manufacturers. As such, not all makes and models from manufacturers are available at all times, or at all locations.
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
Our team is always available to assist you!
The Duke Company is a leading rental equipment, building supply, construction material & ice control products company in Upstate NY. We have locations in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY, Dansville NY and Auburn NY.
As a locally-owned company, The Duke Company understands your standards of excellence and what it takes for you to serve your customers!
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST & Saturday from 8 am – 12 pm EST.
• Address: 299 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623
Rochester Salt Facility: (585) 292-9870
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST.
• Address:480 Grant Avenue, Auburn, NY 13021