Strongway Tilting Direct Drive Drum Fan — 24in., 8000 CFM, 1/8 HP
This Strongway™ Tilting Direct Drive Drum Fan is known for:
- A rugged and dependable direct drive motor — runs on less power & requires less maintenance when compared to fans
- 2-speed switch controls airflow output and a tilting drum – directs airflow
- A durable construction — all metal structure with 3 aluminum blades
- The grille has a silver metal coating; the body has matte crinkle black finish.
- The handles and wheels allow for easy mobility
Direct Drive Motor
- The 1/8 HP direct drive motor runs on less power and requires less maintenance compared to other motors
Built Strong: Rugged Construction and Materials
- Built with a strong all-metal structure and silver metal-coated grill for long-lasting use
Built to Perform: Expected Performance, Day In and Day Out
Expected Performance, Day In and Day Out
- This Strongway fan makes workplaces more comfortable by using aerodynamically balanced aluminum blades to deliver 8000 CFM of airflow, cooling large areas fast
- This fan tilts so you can direct air where you need it
- Strongway fans are designed for more regular use and applications to meet the needs of DIYers and professionals alike
|Ship Weight||70.1 lbs|
|Fan Diameter (in.)||24|
|Air Delivery (CFM)||8,000|
|Power Cord (ft.)||9 4/5|
|Noise Level (dB)||74|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||33 9/10 x 12 1/5 x 32 7/10|
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
Or we can give you a quick quote via our web portal.
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.