Atlas Copco power packs can used virtually anywhere. They are easy to maneuver. They are easy to start, have a low noise level, and the power packs are small enough to be stored on shelves. They are light enough that two people can lift one up and they are able to fit it in the back of a van.
Features & benefits
- Portable, compact and light weight
- High efficiency, low noise and low fuel consumption thanks to Power On Demand function
- Low maintanance, long lifetime – moving parts move in a closed lubricated circuit
- Protective steel frame with foldable handles
- Lifting eye and cross lifting bar
- No exhaust or emission from the tools – power pack with engine can be placed away from tool
- Large return filter and replacement indicator
- Thermostatically-controlled oil cooler
- Power source for hydraulic tools
You can easily move the power pack with the help of a friend. And it fits in a
fire without smoke
Go for an electric power pack when you want to skip exhaust fumes and emissions.
Specifications for the Atlas Copco 13-20 DEL Power packs:
|Weight (incl oil)||lb||256|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||in||29x28x28|
|Power on Demand (POD)||No|
|Oil control: engine oil||No|
|Sound power level guaranteed (2000/14/EC)||Lw dB(A)||–|
|Sound pressure level (ISO 11203)||Lp, r=1m dB(A)||–|
|Part number||1807 0110 20|
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.