The Atlas Copco LPD LD T Hydraulic Post Driver is available in Upstate NY from the Duke Company.
- The push-down trigger system is perfect for driving light fences, tent stakes and ground rods.
- Built-in anvil and a front end that allows for a quick mount of adaptors and bushings for small diameter rods.
- Special composite guiding bushings called PTFE protects the zinc or copper surface from the driving rod. The sliding surface of the composite material permits smooth, low-friction operation.
- The LPD-LD-T comes with a standard 2 foot quick- release coupling tail hose.
- Built-in start/stop trigger that the you can activate directly on the driver.
- Accepts a high back pressure in the return line, allowing operation from almost any hydraulic outlet – (incl. Skid steers with high return pressure systems, or when using extremely long hoses).
Specifications for the Atlas Copco LPD T 1500 drive post:
Activation type By trigger lever
Hydraulic system Open centre
Service weight lb 39
Oil flow gpm psi 5
Working pressure blows/min in 1160 – 1450
Impact rate m/s² Lw dB(A) Lp, r=1m dB(A) 2,300 (5 gpm)
Post/rod diameters lb 1/2 – 2 1/2
Vibration level 3 axes (ISO 28927-10) 20 lpm 4 gpm psi 17.5
Sound power level guaranteed (2000/14/EC) 4 blows/min in 116
Sound pressure level (ISO 11203) 4 m/s² Lw dB(A) Lp, r=1m dB(A) 102
EHTMA class C
Part number 1801 3940 06
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
Or we can give you a quick quote via our web portal.
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals.
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
Our team is always available to assist you!
The Duke Company is a leading rental equipment, building supply, construction material & ice control products company in Upstate NY. We have locations in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY, Dansville NY and Auburn NY.
As a locally-owned company, The Duke Company understands your standards of excellence and what it takes for you to serve your customers!
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST & Saturday from 8 am – 12 pm EST.
• Address: 299 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623
Rochester Salt Facility: (585) 292-9870
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST.
• Address:480 Grant Avenue, Auburn, NY 13021