- Simple and strong: LS 14 are simple in design. That means less maintenance and more done.
- Power to cut:The power-to-weight ratio is high and the direct drive makes the saw efficient.
- Sight for safety: The cutting face is clearly visible while you are working.
- What to cut: Put the saw to work on concrete, reinforced concrete, asphalt and steel. Use dry and wet diamond discs and abrasive steel cutting discs.
- Simple in design: The direct drive and simple machinery equates to higher productivity and reduced maintenance.
- Compact, slim design and open cutting face
- A lightweight cart you can use the saws for floor, road and other light surface jobs.
- The saws under water.
Features & benefits
- Simple design with direct drive motor
- Open visible cutting face
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Compact and slim design
- Cuts 5 in depth
- Works in dust, slurry and underwater
Used for cutting
- Concrete, reinforced concrete
- Dry and wet diamond discs
- Abrasive steel cutting discs
Specifications for the Atlas Copco LS 14 cutoff saw:
|Weight (incl hoses)||lb||26|
|Service weight (incl disc)||lb||30|
|Oil flow||gpm||5 – 8|
|Speed||ft/s||151 – 246|
|Arbor size in||1||1|
|Vibration level 3 axes (ISO 28927-8) 20 lpm||m/s²||4.9|
|Sound power level guaranteed (2000/14/EC)||Lw dB(A)||108|
|Sound pressure level (ISO 11203)||Lp, r=1m dB(A)||94|
|Part number||1809 0140 01|
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.