For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at:
Rochester NY (585) 292-9870
Ithaca / Seneca NY (607) 347-4455
Or we can give you a quick quote via our web portal.
The Wacker Neuson Wacker-Neuson – AD 115LGR dehumidifier will keep your construction and restoration projects on schedule and within budget by:
- Decreases drying time and increases production time for interior finish work.
- Features include high impact roto-molded housing, lightweight integrated design and greater moisture removal at lower temperature and relative humidity.
- The compact machine design allows for both horizontal and vertical stacking capabilities for optimal storage.
- The low temperature operation down to 50 F (10 C) means more moisture removal than conventional refrigerant systems at colder, yet humid conditions.
- The AD 115LGR features a 300 CFM blower to efficiently move more humid air through the system, delivering increased air changes per hour.
- Electronic controls allow for convenient, quick setup and simple operation with no knobs or buttons that can be easily be damaged in transport or on the job.
- The digital hour meter, for recording job times, comes standard with back up battery unit to ensure the meter can be read even if the unit is unplugged.
- Twin 5 inch rear vents allow warm, dry, processed air to be vented out or ducted with optional 10 inch layflat or 5 inch sections of ductwork, to aid in drying.
|Dehumidifying Performance: 125 ppd||Dehumidifying Performance: 125 ppd|
|Air Flow: 300 CFM||Air Flow: 300 CFM|
|AC Voltage: 115 V||AC Voltage: 115 V|
For more Information regarding the Wacker-Neuson – AD 115LGR dehumidifier download the following:
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.