Call The Duke Company for Your Construction Equipment Needs – John Deere 650K Bulldozer Rental
Contact the award winning Duke Company for information regarding our construction equipment rentals such as the John Deere 650K Bulldozer.
585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY).
Bulldozer Rental – John Deere 650K, is available for rent in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY and the entire Western New York region from the Duke Company.
This crawler dozer features:
- dual-path hydrostatic drive
- heavy-duty undercarriage
- It generates net power of 101 horse power at 2,200 RPMs
- has a track footprint of 92 inches
- operating weight of approximately 20,000 pounds
- a blade width range of 105 inches to 128 inches
- EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV diesel delivers impressive power, torque, and drawbar pull for work in nonattainment areas and unsurpassed productivity.
- Eco mode regulates engine rpm and hydrostatic (HST) transmission system to burn up to 20-percent less fuel in many applications.
- Dual-path HST transmission ensures smooth moves and allows you to push a full load through turns without losing material.
- Total Machine Control (TMC) allows you to customize decelerator mode and response, forward/reverse ground speed, steering modulation, and forward/reverse speed ratios for superb control.
- Triple-reduction planetary final drives are mounted independent of the track frames, where they’re effectively protected from shock loads.
- Heavy-duty sealed and lubricated undercarriage is built with no compromise to keep this machine in the field. Cleaning the undercarriage has never been easier. Specially designed, guarded, and sloped track frames resist buildup and ensure quick and easy clean-out when needed.
- Available Maximum Life Undercarriage delivers up to twice the bushing life, for extra durability in extremely abrasive conditions. If you want to further reduce maintenance and operating costs, contact your John Deere dealer about our under-carriage wear-assurance programs.
- Blade ratio and center of gravity are optimized, providing the balance needed for superior grade work. More track on the ground and an additional bottom roller give these dozers even better balance and grading ability than their predecessors.
- Closed-cell blade design and robot-welded, fabricated, box-section C-frame is strong and durable.
- The heavy-duty ball-and-socket joint, horizontally designed to resist material buildup for long-term grading precision, is built with unmatched strength and durability in mind.
- To do the job right, easily adjust blade-pitch angle with a single wrench to get the most productivity.
- The enhanced multifunction LCD color monitor provides pushbutton access to a wealth of machine info. It also enables you to customize machine settings.
- If a spec is pushed beyond a critical range limit, an alarm will sound and a red warning light activated to unmistakably inform the operator to shut down the machine and investigate the cause.
- Total Machine Control (TMC) enables an operator to easily customize operating characteristics and machine response — for familiar operation and predictable control. TMC can also be used to monitor machine readings such as mileage and hours.
- Hinged engine side shields swing open wide and the front grille tilts forward for convenient access to dipsticks, fill tubes, batteries, master electrical shutoff, the backside of the cooler, and engine, transmission, and hydraulic filters.
- Fluid-sample ports simplify preventative maintenance. Engine, hydraulics, and transmission utilize a common oil, further simplifying service.
- Conveniently located easy-to-read sight gauges for checking fluid levels
- Exhaust filter operation and status are indicated with icons and on-screen displays. The diagnostic monitor also provides easy-to-understand messages that help speed troubleshooting.
- Vertical filters allow quick, no-spill changes. Available severe-duty fuel filter provides an extra degree of filtration. Includes a heated water separator for cold-weather service.
- Standard high-back air-suspension seat and optional deluxe heated and leather-bolstered lower cushion adjust multiple ways for daylong comfort and support. Arm- and footrests also adjust. Operators will find plenty of space to stow beverages, a cooler, and other carry-ons.
- Cab-forward design provides a commanding view behind, below, and beyond the blade. Side and rear visibility is also unobstructed. And at just 75 dBA, the redesigned cab is noticeably quiet.
- The in-dash compartment is ideal for permanent placement of a grade-control monitor or as a lockable compartment for storing.
- Overhead radio and storage console includes a 12-volt electrical outlet for powering a cell phone or an iPod®.
- Accessible, clean-hose routing and sleeve protection for cylinder lines to guard against accidental damage on the jobsite.
- “open-architecture” design makes adding a grade-control system as easy as plugging in the components, calibrating, and going to work, whether your preference be Trimble, Leica, or a factory-installed Topcon 3D-MC2 system.
- FT4/Stage IV diesels meet emission regulations without sacrificing power or torque. We built on our Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/Stage IIIB solution to deliver the best combination of performance, efficiency, and reliability. This technology is simple, fluid efficient, fully integrated, and fully supported.
- It employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR)
- Innovative V-Cool design provides convenient access to both sides of the coolers for easy cleanout. Hydraulically driven fan runs only as needed, reducing fuel consumption and debris flow through the cores.
- Eco mode maximizes fuel economy without sacrificing performance, automatically adjusting engine rpm and transmission settings based on load.
- Auto-idle helps save fuel by reducing engine speed when the dozer is not moving.
Download the detailed specifications for the John Deere 550K and John Deere 650K Dozer and Bull Dozers. Documentation includes extensive, detailed model information, rated power, base weight, engine information, cooling information, power train information and more.
Download Helpful Information:
The Duke Company can assist you with your construction needs. We offer expert advice from our highly rated customer service. Furthermore, we offer the best values and fast delivery.
Contact the award winning Duke Company at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) regardless of the weather or your construction equipment rental needs.
While winter is winding down – we have you covered for the unexpected – American Rock Salt in wholesale/bulk, bag or pallet.
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful Product Information:
Since 2004, the Duke Company has proudly been serving Ice Control professionals throughout New York State with exceptional pricing, outstanding ice melter products, prompt delivery and outstanding customer service.
The Duke Company ships nationwide and throughout New York including:
Call the Duke Company at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to ’55469’ to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
Industries we serve:
|Snow & Ice
Concrete / Redi Mix
Grocery Retail / Wholesale Hardware / Home Centers
Hospitals / Nursing Homes
Lawn & Garden Centers
|Parking Lot Maintenance
Schools / Universities
Transportation / Airports