The Duke Company caries construction equipment as well as deicers, and heater rentals.
The Duke Company carries construction equipment as well as deicers, and heater rentals.
John Deere 310SK, is available for rent in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY and the entire Western New York region from the Duke Company.
This rental backhoe is noted for its backhoe to excavator controls by pushing a button. The machine generates 96 horsepower at 2,000 RPMs, has a digging depth of 14 feet, 6 inches, loader breakout force of 11,051 pounds and loader lifting capacity of 7,353 pounds. The 2 wheel drive machine with the ride on protection system has an operating weight of 14,219 pounds. The 4 wheel drive machine, with enclosed cab and extendeded hoe, has an operating weight of 15,194 pounds.
Download the detailed specifications for the John Deere 310SK backhoe and entire K-Series backhoes:
Documentation includes extensive, detailed model information, net power, operating weigh, backhoe digging depth, loader break-out force and loader lift capacity.
The Duke Company can assist you with your construction needs. We offer expert advice from our highly rated customer service. Furthermore, we offer the best values and fast delivery.
Contact the award winning Duke Company at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY).
The John Deere 310SK Specifications
- Interim Tier 4-emission certified engine.
- Autoshift option.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Convenient sealed-switch module.
- Standard five-speed transmission
- speeds up to 40 km/h (25 mph)
- Fuel savings features: auto idle, auto shutdown and economy mode
- single-lever loader control with integrated electrohydraulic
- proportional auxiliary control
- productivity enhancements: smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with Autoshift option
- More efficient HVAC system
- Convenient sealed-switch module with keyless start and machine-security system
- Redesigned easier-to-clean cooling package
We also carry American Rock Salt in wholesale/bulk, bag or pallet. The winter season is not quite over.
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful Product Information:
Since 2004, the Duke Company has proudly been serving Ice Control professionals throughout New York State with exceptional pricing, outstanding ice melter products, prompt delivery and outstanding customer service.
The Duke Company ships nationwide and throughout New York including:
Call the Duke Company at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to ’55469’ to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
Industries we serve:
|Snow & Ice
Concrete / Redi Mix
Grocery Retail / Wholesale Hardware / Home Centers
Hospitals / Nursing Homes
Lawn & Garden Centers
|Parking Lot Maintenance
Schools / Universities
Transportation / Airports