10,000 Pound Reach Forklift Rental – SkyTrak 10054 , is available for rent in Upstate NY from the Duke Company.
The SkyTrak 1054 reach forklift features a four-speed modulated transmission for productivity and maneuverability. Optional attachments enable high versatility for a wide range of jobsite needs.
Carrying capacity = 10,000 pounds
Maximum lifting height = 53 feet, 2 inches
Length (less forks): 246 in. (6248 mm)
Width: 102 in. (2591 mm)
Height: 101.5 in. (2578 mm)
Wheelbase: 119.5 in. (3035 mm)
Ground Clearance: 16.8 in. (426 mm)
Tread: 84.3 in. (2141 mm)
Turning Clearance: 15’0” (4572 mm)
Max. Reach from Front Tires to 24 in. (609 mm) Load Center: 39’ (11,9 m)
Cummins 4BT3.9 Turbo After Cooled Diesel
• 116 HP (87 kW) @2,500 RPM (U/Min)
• Torque Rating 300 lb. ft. (407 Nm) @ 1,600 rpm
• Powershift, 3-speed forward and reverse.
AXLES & BRAKES
• Full-time planetary 4-wheel drive with wheel end wet disc brakes.
• Telescopic 3-stage welded box section construction using high-strength, low-alloy steel.
• Replaceable high-density wear pads, to limit friction, with wear indicators.
Max lift capacity: 10,000 lbs. (4540 kg)
Lift height: 53’10” (16,4 m)
Max reach below grade: 4’8” (1,4 m)
Curb weight: 28,085 lbs. (12,751 kg)
Hydraulic oil capacity: 60 gal. (227 liters)
Fuel tank capacity: 35 gal. (132 liters)
Standard tires: 17.5 x 25, 12-ply
Frame tilt to left or right: 10˚
• Trak-Attach system
• Auxiliary hydraulics
• Automatic fork leveling system
• Frame leveling
• Load holding valves on frame level, stabilizer, attachment tilt, extend and lift cylinders
• Oscillating rear axle with Stabil-TRAK stabilization system
• Boom/outrigger interlock system
• Variable flow, load-sensitive hydraulic system
• 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab steering
• Hydraulically actuated wet disc brakes
• Emergency brake with transmission declutch feature
• FOPS operator cab
• Deluxe suspension seat with seat belt
• Joystick controls
• Horn and backup alarm
• Gauges and warning lights
• 12 V electrical system
• Lockable doors, covers and toolbox
• Engine block heater
• Rearview mirrors
• High clearance front outriggers
- Four-speed modulated transmission for productivity and maneuverability.
- Single joystick and integrated arm rest for reduced operator fatigue
- Optional air conditioning for enhanced operator comfort
- Stabil-Trak rear axle stabilization system for increased operator confidence when placing a load
|Drawbar Pull||24500 lb / 11113.01 kg|
|Frame Leveling||10 Degrees|
|Lift Capacity at Full Height||4000 lb / 1814.37 kg|
|Lift Capacity at Max Reach (Stabs Up)||1400 lb / 635.03 kg|
|Load Center||2 ft / 0.61 m|
|Maximum Lift Capacity||10000 lb / 4535.92 kg|
|Maximum Lift Height||53 ft 2 in. / 16.21 m|
|Maximum Reach||26 ft / 7.92 m|
|Outriggers Up Lift Capacity Full Height||4000 lb / 1814.37 kg|
|Outriggers Up Lift Capacity Full Reach||3000 lb / 1360.78 kg|
|Outriggers Up Max Forward Reach||38 ft 9 in. / 11.81 m|
|Outriggers Up Max Lift Height||53 ft 2 in. / 16.21 m|
|Outriggers or Stabilizers||No|
|Outside Turning Radius||13 ft 9 in. / 4.19 m|
|Speed – Maximum Lift||16 sec.|
|Speed – Maximum Lower||15 sec.|
|Speed – Maximum Telescope In||16 sec.|
|Speed – Maximum Telescope Out||18 sec.|
|Speed – Maximum Travel||20 mph / 32.19 km/h|
|Ground Clearance||1 ft 6 in. / 0.46 m|
|Machine Height||8 ft 4 in. / 2.54 m|
|Machine Length||21 ft / 6.4 m|
|Machine Width||8 ft 6 in. / 2.59 m|
|Wheelbase||10 ft / 3.04 m|
|Capacity – Fuel Tank||35 gal. / 132.49 L|
|Engine Horsepower||110 hp / 82.06 kW|
|Engine Model||QSF3.8L Tier 4 Final|
|Maximum Engine RPM||1500 rpm|
|Axle-Front||High Bias, Limited Slip|
|Function Pump Type||Var Load Sensing Piston|
|Operating Vehicle Weight||28200 lb / 12791.30 kg|
|Service Brake Type||Wet Multi-Disc|
|Transmission – Nr Forward Gears Standard||4|
|Transmission – Nr Reverse Gears||3|
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals.
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
Our team is always available to assist you!
The Duke Company is a leading rental equipment, building supply, construction material & ice control products company in Upstate NY. We have locations in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY, Dansville NY and Auburn NY.
As a locally-owned company, The Duke Company understands your standards of excellence and what it takes for you to serve your customers!
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST & Saturday from 8 am – 12 pm EST.
• Address: 299 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623
Rochester Salt Facility: (585) 292-9870
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST.
• Address:480 Grant Avenue, Auburn, NY 13021