Rent Ground Heaters for a Wide-Range of Applications
The Wacker E3000 Ground Heater Rental is widely respected by pro contractors for ease of operability and dependability. Precision engineered for consistent heat delivery results in powerful thawing and curing capabilities.
Rent a Ground Heater with Professional-Grade Specifications
Equipped with one pump per hose loop resulting in substantial Btus of heat per hour being delivered to your project. If you need to heat or cure up to 6,000 sure feet, the Ground Heater Rental – E3000, manufactured by industry-leader, Wacker-Neuson, is the perfect equipment rental heater for your crew.
Ground Heater Rental Specs- E3000
Professional specs for the E5000 by Wacker Neuson include:
- Run time = 140 hours.
- Hose Length = 3,000 feet.
- Convenient and quick set-up.
- Precision digital temperature controls
- Heater efficiency = 83%.
Detailed Specifications for the Ground Heater Rental – E3000ES
- Dimensions in Inches: 189 x 91 x 94
- Ground Clearance = 12 inches
- Weight: 5,580 pounds
- Heat Transfer Fluid Tank Capacity: 114 gallons
- Hose Length: 3,000 feet
- Hose reels: 2
- Air heat capacity (with accessories): 525,000 cubic feet
- Heater gross output: 321,000 Btu / hour
Please note, as a leading rental company, we often rotate our inventory Ground Heaters and will provide you with the best available Ground Heaters and equipment. While we will make every attempt to provide you with exact makes and models, not all products are always available at each store.
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
Our team is always available to assist you!
The Duke Company is a leading rental equipment, building supply, construction material & ice control products company in Upstate NY. We have locations in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY, Dansville NY and Auburn NY.
As a locally-owned company, The Duke Company understands your standards of excellence and what it takes for you to serve your customers!
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST & Saturday from 8 am – 12 pm EST.
• Address: 299 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623
Rochester Salt Facility: (585) 292-9870
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST.
• Address:480 Grant Avenue, Auburn, NY 13021