Contact the Duke Company regarding the Frost Fighter IDF 500 Oil, available in Upstate NY from the Duke Company. Flagro has an outstanding reputation with professionals with regards to their construction heaters including Flagro’s powerful tent heater & trailer. Looking for performance and versatility, look no further — Flagro. Need more information or expert advice, call the Duke Company’s award winning customer service. We are more than happy to help.
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at:
Rochester NY (585) 292-9870 or Ithaca / Seneca NY (607) 347-4455
- Standard Lifting Bail Included
- Industrial Grade Beckett Burner (Oil/Diesel Version)
- Can be configured with 2 x 12” or 1 x 16” Outlet front Cap
- 42 US Gallon Environmental Spill Containment Fuel Tank Included (Oil/Diesel Version)
- Optional Heat Recovery System Available to Minimize Service Calls (Oil/Diesel Version)
- 3-Trials for Ignition (LP/NG Version)
- Ball-Valve Switchover from Propane to Natural Gas (LP/NG Version)
- 3” Static Pressure – Increased duct lengths & pressurization for larger structures (Model IDF500HS Only)
- Fully Insulated jacket – Cool to the Touch, – plus enhanced efficiency and temperature rise
- Satin Coated Steel + Powder Coated Paint – resists rust and prolongs durability
- Durable Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger – increase heater life
- Universal Duct Attachment – easily attach either Pin Lock or Belt Cuff Duct Styles
- Polarity Light Indicator – instant notification of sufficient or proper power to the heater
- Independent Fan & Blower – ensures better light-offs & combustion control
- Heavy Duty 6-Ply Tubular – increased ease of mobility and durability in cold weather.
- 81% US Efficiency Rating / 91% European Efficiency rating
- Clean burning flame retention burner
- Vented burning for safe use in confined areas.
- Independent fan and combustion air feeds ensure quick winter starts.
- No heated air led off for combustion or lost up the flue.
- Service is a breeze
- Fast parts supply
- Capacity: 320,000 BTUs
- Heated Air (without Duct): 2,500 Cfm
- Discharge Temperature: 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fuel: Fuel Oil
- Tank Capacity: 42 gallons
- Net weight: 400 pounds
- Indirect Heater
- Equipped with 2 Flagro FVO-400 indirect heater machines.
- Duct Outlets: available with 4 x 12″ or 2 x 16″.
- Durable trailer mounted heater.
- Engine: equipped with powerful Yanmar / Kubota diesel engines.
- Starter: reliable electric start feature.
- Fuel consumption: 1.08 gallons per hour at full load.
- Run time: the heaters have a 44 hour run time before adding fuel is necessary.
- Generator: equipped with 8kw generator @1,800 RPM. The generator is a single phase, 120v.
- Tool outlet: equipped with one 15 amp GFI outlet.
- Fuel: tank is capable of holding 290 gallons.
- Length: 16 feet.
- Width: 7 feet, 4 inches.
- Height: 6 feet.
- Weight: 4,000 pounds when empty.
- Trailer: DOT approved.
- Concrete Curing
- Industrial Painting
- Pipeline Development
- Mining Areas
- Oil Patch Areas
- Pest & Moisture Control
- Flood/Damage Restoration Projects
- General Construction/Building Space Heating
- Tent Heating
- Equipment Pre-Heating
- Bridge Construction
Download Helpful Information for the Flagro FVO 1000TR
- Operations Manual for Tent Heater and Trailer Rental – Flagro FVO 1000TR
- Helpful Videos
- Heat Recovery System
- Heater Rental Specifications for the Frost Fighter IDF 350 Oil
For the best customer service and fastest delivery in Upstate New York, call the Duke Company at (585) 292-9870 (Rochester NY) and (607) 347-4455 (Ithaca / Seneca NY).
*Please note, subject to equipment availability and seasonal demands, specific makes and models of rental equipment may not be available for rent or sale. The Duke Company will make every attempt to equip you with the right rental equipment and tools that will enable you to accomplish your project goals. Please contact the Duke Company in Rochester at (585) 292-9870 and Ithaca at (607) 347-4455 to check for the latest availability.
Contact The Duke Company for Expert Advice & Exceptional Customer Service!
Our team is always available to assist you!
The Duke Company is a leading rental equipment, building supply, construction material & ice control products company in Upstate NY. We have locations in Rochester NY, Ithaca NY, Dansville NY and Auburn NY.
As a locally-owned company, The Duke Company understands your standards of excellence and what it takes for you to serve your customers!
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST & Saturday from 8 am – 12 pm EST.
• Address: 299 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623
Rochester Salt Facility: (585) 292-9870
• Hours: Monday – Friday from 7 am – 5 pm EST.
• Address:480 Grant Avenue, Auburn, NY 13021