The Duke Company Proudly Announces that We Now Carry Frami Xlife by Doka
The Duke Company now caries Frami Xlife by Doka. Frami Xlife is known by professionals as a complete system. It comprises high-performance safety and workplace accessories. The panels are lightweight and easy to handle. This enables them to be quickly erected with or without a crane. If a crane is used, several panels can be lifted at one time, in a gang-form. A variety of job site conditions can be accommodated by its modular design.
The Duke Company can assist you with your construction needs. We offer expert advice from our highly rated customer service. Furthermore, we offer the best values and fast delivery.
Contact the award winning Duke Company at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY).
The Doka Frami Xlife is a complete system for walls, columns and footings
- The clever modular design offers an unlimited number of combinations, respective of both width and height. Panels can be used upright or horizontally. The 6’’ increment, and the steel fillers (2″, 1 ½”, 1″) offers great adaptability of the formwork.
- Work is simplified and speed increased by the fact that the panel width and height are designed to always give you a continuous panel joint.
- Frami accommodates typical low height forming. It’s easy to set by hand and tough enough to be moved in gang by a crane.
Useful Information for Doka Frami Xlife:
We also carry American Rock Salt in wholesale/bulk, bag or pallet
- Comprised of 100% natural Sodium Chloride (NaCL).
- Also known as Halite and Road Salt, is part of the inorganic salt chemical family.
- Crystalline solid is white and off-white, and has no odor.
- Safety note: American Rock Salt complies with the Toxic Substance Control Act.
- Use common sense when handling Rock Salt & Road Salt by wearing eye
protection, breathing protection and avoid contact with your skin.
- While naturally occurring, Rock Salt should NOT be ingested.
- To avoid caking, store Rock Salt in a dry area with less than 75% humidity.
- 100% mined in the USA at the American Rock Salt mine located in Hampton Corners, south of Rochester New York.
Download Helpful Product Information:
Since 2004, the Duke Company has proudly been serving Ice Control professionals throughout New York State with exceptional pricing, outstanding ice melter products, prompt delivery and outstanding customer service.
The Duke Company ships nationwide and throughout New York including:
Call the Duke Company at 585-292-9870 (Rochester NY) and 607-347-4455 (Ithaca NY) for all your snow and ice removal needs and information.
Sign-up for the Duke Company’s Rock Salt & Deicer Alerts
Text ‘DUKESALT’ to ’55469’ to receive text messages regarding our hours, extended hours, schedule changes and discount opportunities.
Industries we serve:
|Xlife by Doka
|Snow & Ice
Concrete / Redi Mix
Grocery Retail / WholesaleHardware / Home Centers
Hospitals / Nursing Homes
Lawn & Garden Centers
|Parking Lot Maintenance
Schools / Universities
Transportation / Airports